Web programming for dynamic information
- Client sends request to the server.
- Server checks whether the request is for static or dynamic information.
- If the request is for static, web server itself provide the required response.If the request is for dynamic, web server forwards that request to some helper application.
- Helper application analyzes,processes the request and generate the required dynamic response.
- Helper application forward that response to the web server which intern forward that response to the client.
The following is the list of some helper applications:
- cold fusion