Retrieving client and server information from the request
ServletRequest interface defines the following methods to get client and Server configuration information.
- public String getRemoteAdd()
It returns the IP address of client
- public String getRemoteHost()
It returns fully qualified host name of the client.
- public int getRemotePort()
Returns the port number of the client that sends the request
- public String getServerName()
Returns Server name to which the request was sent.
- public int getServerPort()
Returns port number to which request was sent.
Question: Given a request from java2learn.com with an Ip address of 10.0.1.11 on port 33086 :place appropriate ServletRequest methods on to their corresponding return values